Mark Your Calendars – Saturday, April 28, 2018Our theme this spring is “Habitat for Birds and Pollinators”. Our Spring Native Plant Sale Environmental Fair will have everything you need to create a sustainable native garden habitat. Or just add some native to your existing landscaping. Consider making your a wildlife habitat. Check back regularly for updates, announcements and information about plant availability.
What is the earliest shrub to bloom in the spring?
- @0x0000org What is it? Looks like latex paint 4 months ago
- WNPS Native Plant Sale, April 28, 10:00-4:00 at Mercerdale Park on Mercer Island. Easy free parking. Over 200 speci… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- First snow, Oct 3,2017. I went salvaging native plants. Second location was in the Issaquah Alps 10 months ago
- Visited with my sister's in upstate New York and of Oct. Blue skies, temp in the 70s and great fall color. 10 months ago
- @Delta hi, I am try to select seats for the two of us for round trip seattle/albany. I select a seat bur it does'nt register the selection 1 year ago
- Hi, we were in Wrangell, Alaska the day before yesterday and went to petroglyph beach. Walking back I saw this... fb.me/3QdpFwAsu 1 year ago
Find us on the Interwebs!