Mark Your Calendars – Saturday, April 29, 2017Our theme this spring is Habitat for Birds and Pollinators. Our Spring Native Plant Sale Environmental Fair will have everything you need to create a sustainable native garden habitat. Or just add some native to your existing landscaping. Consider making your a wildlife habitat. Check back regularly for updates, announcements and information about plant availability.
What is the earliest shrub to bloom in the spring?
- Hi, we were in Wrangell, Alaska the day before yesterday and went to petroglyph beach. Walking back I saw this... fb.me/3QdpFwAsu 3 months ago
- WNPS 2017 Spring Native Plant Sale and Evironmental Fair wnps.wordpress.com/2017/04/13/wnp… 4 months ago
- wnps.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/1005 4 months ago
- wnps.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/1053 4 months ago
- WNPS-CPS Native Plant Sale and Environmental Fair, Saturday, April 29 from 10-4 at Mercerdale Park on Mercer... fb.me/1cR1a0Hr4 6 months ago
- Fall 2016 sale poster fb.me/5DJClmvf1 11 months ago
Find us on the Interwebs!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
2016 SPRING NATIVE PLANT SALE & ENVIRONMENTAL FAIR Saturday, April 30, 10-4 Bellevue Botanical Gardens (open to members at 9:00, anyone can become a member) – Ask the Experts – Theme NATIVE PLANTS for BIRDS and POLLINATORS – Rain garden … Continue reading
Click on the Sale Info button above to see all the sale information.
Ways to get free or low cost native plants We of course would like you to buy plants from our spring and fall sales but there are also ways you can get low cost or free plants with a little … Continue reading
Orchard Mason Bees I just picked up my rented orchard mason bees, Osmia Lignaria, for the season. These native bees do not sting and look very little like bees. However, they are great pollinators doing their job from about now … Continue reading
FALL PLANT SALE Date Saturday, Oct 4th, 2014 Time 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Location 7744 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA Between 75th & 80th More info about the FALL PLANT SALE: If you’re interested in purchasing some new plants for your … Continue reading
My how time flies. Our spring sale and Celebration is almost upon us. It will be from 10-4 on Saturday, May 3rd, and will again be on Mercer Island in Mercerdale Park (77th Ave and 32nd St). This is just … Continue reading
The fall sale was a great success! Thanks to all the volunteers who helped put the fall sale on and to all our customers who bought our beautiful native plants. Save the date May 3 for our spring sale on … Continue reading
The 2013 fall sale lists of the plants, seeds, bareroot and bulbs are still posted. The hedgerow below is all native shrubs and trees.