FALL PLANT SALE
|Date||Saturday, Oct 4th, 2014|
10 a.m.-4 p.m.
|Location||7744 35th Ave NE Seattle, WA Between 75th & 80th|
More info about the FALL PLANT SALE:
- If you’re interested in purchasing some new plants for your garden, Chapter volunteers will hold a Native Plant Sale.
- To address your questions about preparing your garden for the fall, native plant experts from WNPS will be on hand.
- Seeds and bulbs for sale.
- Plenty of free parking
- Rain garden plants and information
- Visit with our partners at the sale to find out what other organizations are doing around the Seattle area to support gardening with native plants. Visit with King County Noxious Weeds, SPU Water Wise Program, Bats Unlimited, Bert the Salmon and more. Bring the kids.
More info about the Native Plant sale:
Every year the sale features the largest selection of native trees, shrubs, perennials, and ground covers plus bulbs and seeds that are ideal for gardens in western Washington.
Choose from a wide range of botanical and gardening books or get gardening advice from native plant experts at the sale.
Attend the workshop on Creating your own Rain Garden.
Bring your own trays or boxes please! Come early for best selection.